UFO being chased by military jets over Farmington Hills MI


Color shifting possibly shape morphing UFO with multiple search jets out. Approximately 8:00 pm, clear dark night, October 24, 2018. Upon returning home from work, just as any typical evening, I took my dog out for a walk. While doing so, I noticed a blue and red flashing light. Seemed out of place but initially didn’t think it was anything more than maybe a satellite I just haven’t noticed before I am a sky watcher, so slowly I realized that wasn’t likely. Next thought was it was a helicopter I know some have blue and red flashers on it. After a few minutes of looking, I realized it wasn’t moving with any kind of trajectory at all eventually realizing it wasn’t a normal aircraft or satellite once it stopped and stayed in location. Over the course of 15-20 minutes it would make some slight movements in one direction or the other but mostly stayed in a general area. To my eye its adjustments were fractions of a cm. I began to notice brighter lights multiple. 2 or 3 at first. Over the course of time I noticed roughly 8 or 9 different Jet style craft covering the area seemingly searching this UFO out. They would make passes, turn and make return passes. Some were much lower than I am used to seeing planes fly, others a bit higher in altitude but all doing the same search patterns. I knew for sure the first UFO Sighting was different indeed at that point mostly due to its oddly blinking lights and pattern of the blinking along with the ability to move and stop without any typical trajectory. Planes and odd lights I see all the time, but they all off PATHS they are flying any change in direction is preceded by a curved trajectory. This UFO did not follow this typical movement. In fact, it seemed to vanish at times by eye and on video it looked to expand becoming opaque before contracting again. Hard to even describe. I had eyes on all of this for well over an hour from different vantage points By eye showed as a small dot, on video looked like a disc on its side or a sphere. The UFO Sighting color pattern was ranging in colors from blue to red to green by eye, but on video you can see pinks, oranges, yellows. This is clear on the video. It also seemed to morph as its colors shifted. UFO Video not available. nuforc.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona