Small Dark Glowing UFO Sphere reported in woods West Paris ME 4/2/18


As I was watching deer feed in the field behind my house a Small Dark UFO Sphere of no more than 16" diameter passed quickly through my yard. As I was watching deer feed in the field behind my house, a small dark UFO sphere of no more than 16" diameter passed quickly through my yard at an altitude of no more than 3'. I did catch the UFO by accident on a cell camera. It appears to be sliding along on brilliant somewhat flat bright reddish orange glow, as best as I can describe it. I have noticed the color of this UFOs glow more than once in the woods behind my house, and became cold just after it passed my back window, only 30' feet away.

((NUFORC Note: We spoke via telephone with the source of the report, and he sounded to us to be quite sincere and sober-minded. We suspect that he is a highly reliable witness. PD)) For More interesting updated UFO News & More Click Here
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona