Mechanical Alien Spider reported Cle Elum WA 4/4/18

                                                 

Strange mechanical like 10-12” “daddy long legs” appears on ceiling, scampers quickly towards wall and disappears. I also reported to MUFON, and email to Coasttocoastam.com. This was not a UFO but a strange “daddy long legs” type of non organic or mechanical spider entity that I awoke to and saw above me, but 2-3 ft from directly above me. It was approximately 10-12” in diameter but with no distinguishing thorax or center body, multiple non-jointed legs that were thin and translucent grayish(?) with small 1-2 cm. disks on the ends of each one. I was sleeping and suddenly woke up and turned my head upwards towards it. It was stationary perhaps a second, but then when it sensed that I saw it, it scampered across the ceiling (about 10-12 ft.) in a straight line and disappeared at the wall. It made no noise, nor had lights. My chihuahua who was in the room did not react to it.
The weird thing is that several weeks ago I had a dream about the same entity. I did not recall the dream until a couple days after the incident. I usually forget and write off all my dreams, as I had that one, but on 4/6 it popped into my head while driving. Naturally I am curious if you have received similar reports. I was fully awake when I saw this “spider” and of sound mind and body, that is no alcohol or drugs or anything like that. I gather from this experience that most of us are visited or checked out, but majority of people are purposely made unaware.

((NUFORC Note: We spoke via telephone with the source of the report, and she seemed to us to be quite sober-minded. We suspect that she is a reliable witness. PD))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona