UFO traversed sky w/o sound from propulsion 9/24/17 Ocals Florida


Went outside on back porch at dusk. Observed what appeared to be landing lights that were OFF COURSE. As UFO drew closer I noticed there were no visible red/green markers. At this point I thought I might be witnessing the first asteroid to hit FL, and like a deer in the headlights I stayed to watch. The UFO flew right above me. The light level didn't vary at all. The light was white, it did not allow me to see the structure behind the light although it was not blinding. Intensity remained the same from initial sighting until it was lost behind trees 180° from origin WITHOUT A SOUND. SHAPE of the UFO at first was round as it moved closer and overhead was oval then reversed order as it had passed. MOVEMENT was in a straight line (indicated in in included file) without change in altitude or direction. However it did seem to slow, a very small amount, above me as I was looking almost directly at the bottom of the oval. And then UFO proceeded until out of view over the tree line 180° to the opposite side from initial point of contact?! mufon cms# 87228

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona