UFO Sightings using CE-5 Protocol's


UFO Sighting occurred on On September 12th, 2017, I meditated using the CE-5 protocol at home however I did it twice and my session lasted two hours. At approximately one hour and a half I started saying "Peace and love" in my mind repeatedly. That's when things started to pick up. I started to hear clicking noises and within my mind seeing repeated images of my back door. My alarm rang letting me know the session was over. I went through my back door to go to my backyard, looked up to the sky for a minute. I then saw a Star Glow a Bright Orange-Yellow UFO, it then streaked to the left then at an NW angle to the clouds. It moved lighting fast!! This was my first time seeing a UFO. mufon cms# 86778

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona