UFO Sighting reported red strobing light flashing from left to right 9/26/17 Salem VA.



Was standing in the driveway looked up and to the right noticed a red strobing light flashing from left to right. Looked like three red lights tightly formed in the front of the UFO then a red light flashing from top to bottom. UFO was incoming to my location, then stopped and hovered for several minutes. Took out cellphone and began recording UFO Sighting for over 40 min. Took still photos as well. UFO then proceeded to move off away from my vicinity but stopped to hover again. I walked up the road to get a clearer view away from the tree line and the UFO proceeded to loiter around the area for a long time. It would move left to right then come closer to me never getting as close as I would have liked. All lights on this UFO were red and moved in irregular patterns sometimes the horizontal lights would go then the vertical would flash. I do not believe this UFO was a standard aircraft as it made no sound. And I do not believe it was a drone because of ! length of time of observation and battery on drone vehicles. I went to retrieve a neighbor to witness as well but on returning the UFO had left. I had a similar UFO sighting about 8 years ago from much further away in the early am and on that occasion 2 F-16's gave chase. source NUFORC.org

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona