Triangle shaped UFO no noise slow moving large red light on each wingtip Dallas Texas 2017



At about 7;20 pm after attending a meeting at SMU I was looking down at the ground on my way to open the car door for my girl friend. I was looking down to keep from triping over tree roots in the dark. For no known reason I stopped and looked straight up in the sky. and saw a very large what I though was a airplane. I pointed it out to my girlfriend and said I had never seen so many lights on a plane. I then realized it wasn't a plane but a triangle shaped UFO craft going south making no noise and moving slowly. This craft UFO had a very large red light that did not seem to project any light and was of a dark red color on each wing at the tip of the back of the triangle. In between each red light in the middle of the UFO craft was about 10 red, white or blue small lights in no order. several white lights toward the front of the UFO and one small white light at the front of the UFO. Their was a very very faint outline of the UFO all the way around the UFO or I would not have been able to make out the shape of the UFO. There was also a very faint line down the middle of the UFO. As the UFO moved away from me toward down town Dallas I seemed to be able to make out the UFO a little better. mufon cms# 84546 UFO Sighting occurred on Feb 7th 2017 over Dallas Texas.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona