UFO appeared about 15 ft. Long 7 wide.Jet Black Triangle Thousand Oaks CA 1/2/17


I was chatting in thousand oaks ca.my friend was oblivious talking to me. I had noticed a black UFO the shape of a soft edged triangle with a drifting s.e. rotation. I said "what's that!" The time was 3:02 roughly it was very black under a overcast sky. When they first saw it the one guy was insistent it was a helicopter. but no sound at a distance of what seemed like a couple thousand feet a height of about 1000 feet. Speed seemed like 50 miles an hour.another witness saw it moving slowly in a 360 circular motion."no noise". The UFO covered about a mile and I had to climb onto a wall to keep seeing it. I know for a fact I would probably not pick it up well on my phone because of the lighting available. nuforc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona