Triangle UFO Sighting overhead moving slowly towards Bays Mountain Kingsport TN 1/18/17



I exited my house at a moment past 7:00 PM on 1/18/2017 to go out to dinner. As I was putting the key in my car door to unlock it, I glanced up. Over our house and a little to the right of it, about 60 degrees up, a series of lights caught my attention. I instantly thought they seemed peculiar. The UFO to which the lights were attached was a triangle. There were white lights on the three points and a red flashing light in the middle. The UFO was going painfully slow. It proceeded towards Bays Mountain and gently banked to the left (the right side went up a bit) and it proceeded more directly South. I kept hoping someone would come by so I could point it out to them, but no one did. I did glance at my watch to document the time and it was precisely 7:10 PM. There were no aircraft in the area and it did not make any noise. I could not tell its altitude, but it was probably around 5-10,00 feet. Not as high as commercial air traffic. I did notice that it seemed a little "fuzzy" towards the front end. The air was chilly, but the sky was crystal clear. After a few moments it just gently moved on towards the South and I proceeded to dinner. I specifically looked to see if there were traditional aircraft navigation lights and all I was was the one bright, flashing light in the center. The duration of the experience was perhaps 4-5 minutes because it seemed in no hurry. Regarding my feelings, I was noncommittal. There it was and I actually chuckled at the thought of seeing a possible UFO - then I just studied it for details, noted the time and went to dinner. I anticipated filing this UFO Sighting report today.
mufon cms# 81628

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona