UFO Sighting reported three or four distinct lights over Moncton NB CA 11/26/16

Me and three of my kids were at the greater Moncton Christmas parade on main street about 15 minutes before it started. We were all looking down the street waiting for it to get started, looking for the first floats. Suddenly high up Three or four distinct UFO lights appeared and seemed to be in a slow descent. The UFO lights were switching from green to red and vice versa. They were in a triangle or square like shape. The UFO stopped and I nudged my oldest son and pointed. I also began to tell those around me who were equally surprised and baffled. Initially I thought maybe it was a plain but the way it moved so precisely and switched directions nearly instantly I knew it could not be. It stayed and hovered for about 30-45 seconds. During that time my son was taking out his phone to capture it on video. The lights then merged together as it was hovering in place, flashed green, red, then a bright white and continued to flash randomly. The UFO moved speedily to the left, turned and went back to where I initially saw it in the sky. Due to the city lights my sons phone couldn't focus on the UFO. It flew backwards quickly and hovered in place for another ten or so seconds. And then accelerated diagonally north west getting smaller and smaller until it disappeared all together in the night sky. I felt both excited, eerie and utterly baffled after the event took place. mufon cms# 80632

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona