Large UFO Sighting hovering above trees through mountains near Banff BC Canada 9/7/16


Driving on the trans Canada highway just before banff on the way to Calgary around 11:12 pm where there was not any street lights, I noticed an unusual light faint light in the distance. at first I thought it was an upcoming street light, as the UFO came closer it was apparent it was not a street light, I then thought it would be a large modern home up the mountain overlooking us. the lights got closer and lower, remaining low enough to just be barely visible through the tops of the trees. I kept my eyes on it hoping for there to be a clearing where i can get a good look. after a few moments there was a brief clearing of street and I could see a UFO clear as day in the night the bottom of the UFO was about 8-10 circular lights on the bottom and there was nothing visible on the top. the UFO ship was almost like a bi-level oval craft. My thoughts of what it was cement after this point and the second I was convinced about what I was looking at the ship vanished in 2 seconds into distant space. I was in shock and overwhelmed with what I saw. a little panic and worry, unbelief and unsettling. I will probably be mentally damaged for life after this event. I was closer then I ever imaged I would be to a UFO and it was large and disturbing the whole experience. MUFON CMS# 79013

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona