I saw a Triangular Large Black UFO flying across the river I proceeded to follow it 9/27/16


On September 27th, 2016 Orange Park Florida I was driving home from work down a road along the river at approximately 8:20 pm when I sighted two blue lights that flashed yellow and then blue again, consistently and I also saw a solid red light that did not flash or go off, and noticed that I was seeing a UFO black triangular aircraft across the river. The next thing I knew, the UFO was directly above me so logic tells me it flew across the river, however I do not remember witnessing an actual flight path because it happened so quickly. The UFO was about 2.5 cars large solid black with lighter gray geometrical lines on the underneath, along with a circle in the center of the under-part. It was shortly after concealed by the tree line so I continued my drive to the ATM at the bank about a mile and a half straight ahead. Once I left the bank, I saw the UFO again directly in front of me, but down the road a little way. I was already going in that direction to go home and the UFO went in the same direction so I essentially followed it. I passed my subdivision to continue to see where this UFO was going. I proceeded to follow it for about 3 minutes when all of a sudden there was a flash of white light inside my car to my right eye, as if someone in my passenger seat was taking a picture of me with a flash (however, I was alone in my car), and then the UFO was completely gone. It was absolutely nowhere to be seen and it was a clear night, stars everywhere. No other planes or objects in the sky. There were people out and about walking, running, enjoying the evening and NO ONE seemed to even look up at it or notice it. However, a friend of mine who is a First Responder also saw the UFO separately from me seeing it. There have been no reports in the media of a drone or military maneuvers in my area, however I do live just miles from a Navy Base and there are a total of 4 military bases in our greater area. mufon cms# 79478

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona