Are you seeing it too? UFO Sighting reported Florida 9/25/16


UFO Sighting Report 9/25/16 Florida: I was driving home from work, my car stopped at the light at US 19 and Curlew Rd, when I saw this strange light in the sky. The light color was like violet color, and also noted two small red lights on both sides, and was moving in a very weird way. I first thought an airplane, but the light colors and the fact that it was not blinking, all of the sudden the light became very bright, moved toward my right and dropped to the land vertically very fast, that really caught my attention, right after moved up in a diagonal towards my Left, and then stayed stationary for a few seconds. I was perplex, I started yelling out inside my car, I wanted to open the windows and yell out to the cars next to me and tell "Are you seeing it too", I could not open my cell phone, I barely use it, I was too shocked, then the light started becoming brighter and getting closer, it was when I noted like a round shaped object "UFO", and in between the violet lights I saw small white lights, then the UFO disappeared from my sight moved over the roof of my car. I've never seen anything like this before, I'm extremely nervous since then, I don't know what it was, but I do know what I saw and I will never forget it for as long as I live. mufon cms#79382

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona