UFO Virtual Experience of the First Kind 2016


The UFO & Paranormal Research Society is dedicated to the study of UFO, paranormal and related phenomenon so that we may better understand the Universe and our role within. In this talk I describe an astounding UFO sighting report that I obtained from a Department of Energy maintenance engineer. The event took place when he was working at the research facility in the Santa Susana Pass. While visiting our Kaiser Panorama City ER he revealed to me that an act of sabotage had taken place when a UFO cut a large pipe that brought water to the labs that he was in charge of maintaining.
I also discuss my contact experiences in which I was shown by UFO intelligence how they use visual displays that are illusions to interact with human subjects. This is what I call a Virtual Experience of the First Kind. Joseph Burkes MD Here is a link to talk I gave on July 17th, 2016 to the UFO and Paranormal Research Society Los Angeles. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwWJXRSgJc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona