Sighting two white cylinder shaped UFOs moving north horizontally BC CA 8/21/16


I was at home and just heading out for a walk with my two children on the drive. Looking up SW above the trees I saw two white cylinder shaped UFOs moving north horizontally for a few seconds. They moved off behind some clouds as disappeared. No noise was heard. I pointed to the UFOs and told my daughter to look. I think she missed them. I then went back inside and got my binoculars and smart-phone just in case I saw them again, but did not. The UFOs were flying close together and would not be planes. The local planes you can here clearly but these were silent. MUFON CMS# 78624

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona