Diamond Shaped UFO Sighting Reported 5/18/16 San Jose CA


Diamond Shaped UFO flies over city before flashing, witnessed on a mountain. 

I was sitting on top of Mt. Umunhum with two of my friends. We were smoking a cigarette when I noticed that slightly over a mountain to my left there was a red orb looking UFO craft moving similarly to a bumblebee, jolting back as it moved left. After about 30 seconds of this the UFO paused, then started slightly ascending and moving to the right. It was still red orange at this point. About this time the people I was with saw how oddly it was moving. It started ascending higher and higher before moving to where it was centered from out perspective to the city.

At this point it had gone from more red to slightly more orange and had quick flashes of blue. As it moved over the city the flight patterned changed from a jolt flowing pattern to soaring through the sky above the city until it just stopped. Once it stopped it alternated between red, orange, blue, and white before flashing what I could describe as an almost yellow light. The shape seemed to have! changed as well going from a distinct orb to a diamond. The light being emitted was the shape of a diamond with a gap through the center of the diamond. It did this for about 30 second or so before going back to a red orb and flying west away. Being terrified me and my 2 friends were trying to figure out what we just saw for about 10 minutes. Then around 1 am, the UFO hovers over the mountain northwest from us and starts flying distinctly in our direction, very confidently. As it got closer I looked away for a second before I hear "it disappeared". At this point we said we have to leave now, and as we drive down the mountain I see it once more just floating in the sky. It was white with an orange tint around the edge of emitted light. I've never been more terrified or more interested in something in my life. NUFORC Diamond Shaped UFO Sighting Reported 5/18/16 San Jose CA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona