Vertical Cylindrical UFO descends near airport Phoenix Az

UFO Signs:

I was riding my mountain bike on Javelina Trail on South Mountain in Phoenix, AZ, on April 2, 2016. At approximately 7 pm, I noticed an UFO in the sky that was unusual enough to stop and take a picture and video. The UFO size caught my attention first. It appeared to be a solid, vertical cylinder, with an angled, extended tube or pipe attached to the cylinder's bottom. It was drifting east and descending slowly towards the ground. I observed the UFO for 1 minute and then I continued down the trail for approximately 1 minute to find a better view. I observed the UFO for another minute before losing sight of it below the horizon. It was twilight and visibility was too low to observe a landing site. At the approximate distance of 2 miles, I estimated its height to be between 30-50 feet. This flight path looked to be within 2 miles of Sky Harbor Airport in Phoenix and I thought it was unusual for any hot-air balloon or leisure craft to be so close to a major airport. I can't think of an explanation for this UFO. It looked like a deflated hot-air balloon, but it was moving too slow to be a crash-landing balloon. There was no movement from the upper portion, like a deflated balloon might have. The body of the UFO looked solid and well formed with definite edges. And the angled appendage from the bottom was very unusual. I took a 15 second video during the first minute observation and a single picture. No media from the 2nd viewing location. I had no emotional response to the event, but wanted to capture some evidence to show others. MUFON CMS#75606

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona