Latest UFO Sightings Over Washington State

UFO Signs: 

Latest UFO Sighting Over Washington State

Real UFO Sightings UFO News UFO Video NYUFO.com

Stampede Pass — My friend and I decided to go camping on June 26, 2015, and made camp on the side of a mountain. At 2:30 AM, we were star gazing when a gigantic red light lit up in the sky and I snapped these photos with my iPhone.

The object hovered slowly staying in a general area for about 30 minutes before just disappearing upwards. The quite large radiated light moved west that made it seem larger It was the size of my fingernail from where I was standing probably a mile or two from the object. My phone somehow died when I snapped the last image. Thanks to William Puckett, Director UFOsnw
Read more at http://nyufo.com/ufonews

Comments

  1. I just got some pictures of the same exact thing last night 3-23-2017 and just like yours my phone went completely dead suddenly. I live in Mt. Vernon WA. And it was behind my house in mountain.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Francavilla (Pescara) UFO Alien Contact in 1957

New Amazing UFO Flotilla Video Witnessed Over Yuma Arizona